A Paper Key consists of 12 randomly generated words. The app creates the paper key for you automatically when you start a new wallet. The paper key is critically important and should be written down and stored in a safe location. In the event of phone theft, destruction, or loss, the paper key can be used to load your wallet onto a new phone. The key is also required when upgrading your current phone to a new one.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started?
- What is a Paper Key?
- Why do I need to write down my Paper Key?
- How do I confirm my Paper Key?
- Help! I've forgotten my Paper Key
- The PAI Up app does not recognize the paper key I entered, and says the key is incorrect.
- How do I import a wallet?
- How do I recover my wallet?
- How do I wipe my wallet?
- I've lost my device. Can I restore my wallet on a different device?