A Paper Key consists of 12 randomly generated words. It is very important that your Paper Key is written down correctly, and in the correct order in which the words appear on the screen. Confirming your Paper Key helps ensure you record a correct copy of your Paper Key. When prompted by the app, enter the words requested. For example, "Word #1" means the first word of your Paper Key, "Word #2" means the second word, etc.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started?
- What is a Paper Key?
- Why do I need to write down my Paper Key?
- How do I confirm my Paper Key?
- Help! I've forgotten my Paper Key
- The PAI Up app does not recognize the paper key I entered, and says the key is incorrect.
- How do I import a wallet?
- How do I recover my wallet?
- How do I wipe my wallet?
- I've lost my device. Can I restore my wallet on a different device?