All you need is your 12 word Paper Key on hand to restore your wallet onto any device. We recommend that you create a new wallet and transfer your funds there in the event that you have lost your device.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started?
- What is a Paper Key?
- Why do I need to write down my Paper Key?
- How do I confirm my Paper Key?
- Help! I've forgotten my Paper Key
- How do I recover my wallet?
- How do I import a wallet?
- How to import a wallet using a recovery phrase?
- How do I wipe my wallet?
- I've lost my device. Can I restore my wallet on a different device?