You can have as many wallets as needed to store your funds. However the PAI Up application will only hold one wallet per mobile device. You may change wallets on the application by going to "Menu" > "Settings" > and "Start/Recover Another Wallet". Doing so will not delete your wallet but simply remove it from your device, so your funds will be safe. Please remember to write down your Paper Key before removing the wallet from the application.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started?
- What is a Paper Key?
- Why do I need to write down my Paper Key?
- How do I confirm my Paper Key?
- Help! I've forgotten my Paper Key
- How do I recover my wallet?
- How do I import a wallet?
- How to import a wallet using a recovery phrase?
- How do I wipe my wallet?
- I've lost my device. Can I restore my wallet on a different device?