Although you may need PAI Up to create a wallet with a public address and Paper Key, you do not need the application to store your PAI Coins, nor does the app need to be on your mobile device at all times. If you are concerned about the security of your PAI Coins, we recommend you store your Paper Key on a cold storage device (any device not linked to the Internet) or a physical document, and store it somewhere safe.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started?
- What is a Paper Key?
- Why do I need to write down my Paper Key?
- How do I confirm my Paper Key?
- Help! I've forgotten my Paper Key
- The PAI Up app does not recognize the paper key I entered, and says the key is incorrect.
- How do I import a wallet?
- How do I recover my wallet?
- How do I wipe my wallet?
- I've lost my device. Can I restore my wallet on a different device?