The QR code you use to receive value in PAI Up can contain only your PAI Coin address, or it can also specify the amount of value that should be sent. If you use the “request an amount” feature, the amount of value you enter will be included in the QR code. When someone scans your QR code, the amount to send will automatically be filled out, so the sender doesn’t have to enter it themselves. This makes it easier to specify how much value should be sent, and prevent mistakes when trying to receive a specific amount of value.
Articles in this section
- Why does it cost value to send a transaction?
- How can I send PAI Coin?
- How do I receive PAI Coin?
- How do I use the “Request an Amount” screen?
- What if I send PAI Coin to the wrong address?
- Why did my PAI Coin address change?
- What are the transaction details?
- I am syncing my wallet - where did my coins go?
- Why are my PAI Coin in holding?
- How long is the holding period?