The QR code you use to receive value in PAI Up can contain only your PAI Coin address, or it can also specify the amount of value that should be sent. If you use the “request an amount” feature, the amount of value you enter will be included in the QR code. When someone scans your QR code, the amount to send will automatically be filled out, so the sender doesn’t have to enter it themselves. This makes it easier to specify how much value should be sent, and prevent mistakes when trying to receive a specific amount of value.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started?
- What is a Paper Key?
- Why do I need to write down my Paper Key?
- How do I confirm my Paper Key?
- Help! I've forgotten my Paper Key
- The PAI Up app does not recognize the paper key I entered, and says the key is incorrect.
- How do I import a wallet?
- How do I recover my wallet?
- How do I wipe my wallet?
- I've lost my device. Can I restore my wallet on a different device?