PAI Coin sent to the wrong address cannot be recovered or refunded. When sharing your wallet address, please always check to make sure the address is the same as the one shown under your QR code.
Articles in this section
- Why does it cost value to send a transaction?
- How can I send PAI Coin?
- How do I receive PAI Coin?
- How do I use the “Request an Amount” screen?
- What if I send PAI Coin to the wrong address?
- Why did my PAI Coin address change?
- What are the transaction details?
- Why is the balance on my PAI Up wallet 0/incorrect?
- Why are my PAI Coin in holding?
- How long is the holding period?