Whenever you receive a payment to the address shown, a new address is automatically generated for you. By using a unique address for every transaction, you can increase privacy and security. Old addresses will still continue to work, even if they are no longer displayed in your app.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started?
- What is a Paper Key?
- Why do I need to write down my Paper Key?
- How do I confirm my Paper Key?
- Help! I've forgotten my Paper Key
- The PAI Up app does not recognize the paper key I entered, and says the key is incorrect.
- How do I import a wallet?
- How do I recover my wallet?
- How do I wipe my wallet?
- I've lost my device. Can I restore my wallet on a different device?