Whenever you receive a payment to the address shown, a new address is automatically generated for you. By using a unique address for every transaction, you can increase privacy and security. Old addresses will still continue to work, even if they are no longer displayed in your app.
Articles in this section
- Why does it cost value to send a transaction?
- How can I send PAI Coin?
- How do I receive PAI Coin?
- How do I use the “Request an Amount” screen?
- What if I send PAI Coin to the wrong address?
- Why did my PAI Coin address change?
- What are the transaction details?
- Why is the balance on my PAI Up wallet 0/incorrect?
- Why are my PAI Coin in holding?
- How long is the holding period?