Value in your PAI Up is always held as PAI Coin, and the value in your local currency is displayed as an estimate only. The exchange rate used to make this estimate is always fluctuating and, depending on when a transaction is sent or received, the estimated value of the transaction can change. It is common for the estimated value of a transaction to be seen differently from the sender and receiver, however the amount of PAI Coin sent should not change.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started?
- What is a Paper Key?
- Why do I need to write down my Paper Key?
- How do I confirm my Paper Key?
- Help! I've forgotten my Paper Key
- The PAI Up app does not recognize the paper key I entered, and says the key is incorrect.
- How do I import a wallet?
- How do I recover my wallet?
- How do I wipe my wallet?
- I've lost my device. Can I restore my wallet on a different device?