Value in your PAI Up is always held as PAI Coin, and the value in your local currency is displayed as an estimate only. The exchange rate used to make this estimate is always fluctuating and, depending on when a transaction is sent or received, the estimated value of the transaction can change. It is common for the estimated value of a transaction to be seen differently from the sender and receiver, however the amount of PAI Coin sent should not change.
Articles in this section
- Why does it cost value to send a transaction?
- How can I send PAI Coin?
- How do I receive PAI Coin?
- How do I use the “Request an Amount” screen?
- What if I send PAI Coin to the wrong address?
- Why did my PAI Coin address change?
- What are the transaction details?
- Why is the balance on my PAI Up wallet 0/incorrect?
- Why are my PAI Coin in holding?
- How long is the holding period?