Welcome to PAI Up! PAI Up connects directly to the Project PAI Blockchain Protocol and serves as a digital “wallet” for sending and receiving PAI Coin - the digital currency that fuels interactions on the PAI blockchain. If this is your first time using PAI Up Web Wallet, simply choose "Sign Up" and proceed through the step-by-step guide to create your wallet. If you have used PAI Up Mobile and would like to use an existing wallet, choose "Recover Wallet" and enter the Paper Key associated with the wallet you would like to recover. Once you sign up or recover your wallet, you receive an email contain your Wallet ID, which you will use to login to your new PAI Up Web Wallet. The email will also ask you to confirm your email address by clicking the link provided - please do so before attempting to use your web wallet.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started?
- What browsers are supported by the PAI Up Web Wallet
- Can I access my web wallet from different devices or browsers?
- What is my wallet ID?
- Where can I find my wallet ID?
- What if I forgot my Wallet ID?
- How do I recover an existing wallet?
- What is a Paper Key?
- Where can I find my Paper Key
- How do I send PAI Coin?