If you have an existing PAI Up Mobile Wallet, you can recover your existing wallet by clicking "Recover Wallet" on the login page and entering your Mobile Wallet paper key when prompted. You will then need to provide and email address and set a passwrod to access your existing Mobile Wallet on PAI Up Web Wallet. You will also receive a new Wallet ID at the email address provided, which is exclusive to the Web Wallet, and which you will use to login to your Web Wallet. Please note - your mobile passcode is NOT the same as your Web Wallet password and will not work as such.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started?
- What browsers are supported by the PAI Up Web Wallet
- Can I access my web wallet from different devices or browsers?
- What is my wallet ID?
- Where can I find my wallet ID?
- What if I forgot my Wallet ID?
- How do I recover an existing wallet?
- What is a Paper Key?
- Where can I find my Paper Key
- How do I send PAI Coin?