Yes, you can access your web wallet account from multiple devices and browsers. Simply go to wallet.paiup.com, login-in, and you are good to go. Depending on your browser and device settings, if you are trying to access you web wallet from a new device or icognito/private browser, you may be promoted to authorize the login via email. If that is the case, you will automatically recieve an email at the address you used to sign up for your PAI Up Web Wallet. Simply click the link in the email to authorize the login.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started?
- What browsers are supported by the PAI Up Web Wallet
- Can I access my web wallet from different devices or browsers?
- What is my wallet ID?
- Where can I find my wallet ID?
- What if I forgot my Wallet ID?
- How do I recover an existing wallet?
- What is a Paper Key?
- Where can I find my Paper Key
- How do I send PAI Coin?