To recieve PAI Coin, you need to send your public address to the sender. Click the "Receive" button at the top of your main Web Wallet Dashboard and the wallet will generate a new public address you can share with sender. If you prefer to send a scanable QR code, click the "QR" code button.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started?
- What browsers are supported by the PAI Up Web Wallet
- Can I access my web wallet from different devices or browsers?
- What is my wallet ID?
- Where can I find my wallet ID?
- What if I forgot my Wallet ID?
- How do I recover an existing wallet?
- What is a Paper Key?
- Where can I find my Paper Key
- How do I send PAI Coin?