The Security Center allows you to manage additional security features for your PAI Up Web Wallet. Email Address: By default, this is the email which you used to sign up for your Web Wallet. All important account notifications, updates, and reminders will be send to this address. You can change your email by clicking "change email" Paper Key: If you ever lose your Wallet ID, you will need your Paper Key to restore your wallet. It is not possible to recover your wallet if you lose both your password and Paper Key, so write down your Paper Key and keep it safe! Two-Step Verification: You can add an additional layer of security by enabling Two-Step Verificiation, which will send a one-time user temporary passcode to a linked mobile phone number for important account activities.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started?
- What browsers are supported by the PAI Up Web Wallet
- Can I access my web wallet from different devices or browsers?
- What is my wallet ID?
- Where can I find my wallet ID?
- What if I forgot my Wallet ID?
- How do I recover an existing wallet?
- What is a Paper Key?
- Where can I find my Paper Key
- How do I send PAI Coin?