Your Wallet ID is a unique set of numbers and digits that identify your wallet. We will email your Wallet ID to the address used to create your PAI Up Web Wallet account. Think of it as your username - which you will use everytime you want to login to your Web Wallet. Your wallet ID cannot be customized or changed. If you lose your password and recover your wallet via your Paper Key, you will be sent a new Wallet ID.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started?
- What browsers are supported by the PAI Up Web Wallet
- Can I access my web wallet from different devices or browsers?
- What is my wallet ID?
- Where can I find my wallet ID?
- What if I forgot my Wallet ID?
- How do I recover an existing wallet?
- What is a Paper Key?
- Where can I find my Paper Key
- How do I send PAI Coin?